LPN - Home Health Nurse
Sorry, this job has expired.
Discover the freedom and flexibility of home healthcare!
Hope Home Care is looking for a reliable and professional LPN field nurse. Must have a passion for taking excellent care of those in need. Qualified candidates will be dedicated to performing work at a high level of quality not only with direct patient care, but in the documentation completed for that care as well. Must be available to answer phone calls/messages while in the field or return calls/messages in a timely manner.
Our nurses enjoy: Mileage Reimbursement, 401k, Paid Vacation, Life Insurance, Cell Phone Reimbursement, Verizon Wireless Discount and more.
Pay: Competitive Visit Pay
Our high quality patient care has been recently recognized with a 5 (out of 5) star rating from CMS and "Top 500" status from HomeCare Elite in 2018 which recognizes the top performing Medicare certified agencies in the United States.
1. Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
2. Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in the state.
3. Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
4. Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
5. Valid driver's license and CPR certification required. Recent physical and TB test required. Must be able to pass a BCI background check.
The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse and in accordance with Agency policies. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.