Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Hope Home Care is a Christian faith-based, locally owned and operated agency that has been providing in-home skilled nursing, home health aide services, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and medical social worker services to clients in Southwest Ohio since 2012. Our well-trained health care professionals work closely with patients, their families and their physicians to provide seamless care 7 days a week.
We are currently hiring LPN Home Health Nurses.
50% company-paid Health Insurance!
As the Licensed Practical Nurse you are responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse and in accordance with agency policies.
• Provide direct patient care as defined in the state Nurse Practice Act.
• Implement plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
• Prepare clinical and progress notes.
• Provide accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
• Assess and provide patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
• Assist the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
• Participate in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST) to the registered nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor.
• Assist the physician in performing specialized procedures for treatment using aseptic techniques.
• Use equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
• Participate in personal and professional growth and development.
• Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program
• New graduates and LPN’s with experience within the last 2 years will be accepted
• Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in the state
• Complies with accepted professional standards and practice
• Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills
• Valid driver’s license and CPR certification required
• Recent physical and TB test required
• Must be able to pass a BCI background check
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.