Hope Home Care is Christian faith-based, locally owned and operated agency that has been providing in-home skilled nursing, home health aide services, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and medical social worker services to clients in Southwest Ohio since 2012. Our well-trained health care professionals work closely with patients, their families and their physicians to provide seamless care 7 days a week.
We are currently looking for reliable and compassionate Home Health Aides to fill CNA and STNA positions caring for home health patients in the Greater Dayton area. Contact us today to learn about our free Home Health Aide Training Classes.
As a Home Health Aide you will be responsible for:
• Providing personal care including bath, oral hygiene, shampoo, changing bed linens, etc.
• Assisting patients with dressing.
• Assisting the patient with toileting activities.
• Keeping patient’s living area clean and orderly.
• Planning and preparing nutritious meals.
• Assisting in feeding the patient, if necessary.
• Taking and recording oral, rectal and axillary temperatures, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
• Assisting in ambulation and exercise according to the plan of care.
• Performing range of motion and other simple procedures as an extensional therapy service.
• Assisting patient in the self-administration of medication.
• Doing patient’s laundry, as appropriate.
• Meeting safety needs of patients, using equipment safely, and properly.
• Reporting on patient’s condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse.
• Adhering to the organization's documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.
• At least 18 years of age.
• High school graduate.
• Licensed driver with automobile insurance.
• Meet the training requirements of CFR 484.36.
• Must have obtained a Certified Nurse Aide certificate or be a current State Tested Nurse’s Aide.
• Must be verified on the STNA registry or has worked under the supervision of an RN for at least 1 year and can provide a signed letter from the RN stating so.
• Current CPR certification is a plus.
• Ability to read and follow written instructions and document care given.
• Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
• Empathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail and the impaired.
• Demonstrates tact, patience and good personal hygiene.
Please click "Apply now" for immediate consideration!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.