Home Health Aide / Caregiver
Hope Home Care is currently looking for reliable and compassionate Home Health Aides/Caregivers to fill CNA and STNA positions caring for home health patients in the Greater Dayton area. Contact us today to learn about our free Home Health Aide Training Classes.
A Sign On Bonus is now available!
As a Home Health Aide you will be responsible for:
• Providing personal care including bath, oral hygiene, shampoo, changing bed linens, etc.
• Assisting patients with dressing.
• Assisting the patient with toileting activities.
• Keeping patient’s living area clean and orderly.
• Planning and preparing nutritious meals.
• Assisting in feeding the patient, if necessary.
• Taking and recording oral, rectal and axillary temperatures, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
• Assisting in ambulation and exercise according to the plan of care.
• Performing range of motion and other simple procedures as an extensional therapy service.
• Assisting patient in the self-administration of medication.
• Doing patient’s laundry, as appropriate.
• Meeting safety needs of patients, using equipment safely, and properly.
• Reporting on patient’s condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse.
• Adhering to the organization's documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.
• At least 18 years of age.
• High school graduate.
• Licensed driver with automobile insurance.
• Meet the training requirements of CFR 484.36.
• Must have obtained a Certified Nurse Aide certificate or be a current State Tested Nurse’s Aide.
• Must be verified on the STNA registry or have worked under the supervision of an RN for at least 1 year and can provide a signed letter from the RN stating so.
• Current CPR certification is a plus.
• Ability to read and follow written instructions and document care given.
• Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
• Empathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail and the impaired.
• Demonstrates tact, patience and good personal hygiene.
Hope Home Care is Christian faith-based, locally owned and operated agency that has been providing in-home skilled nursing, home health aide services, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and medical social worker services to clients in Southwest Ohio since 2012. Our well-trained health care professionals work closely with patients, their families and their physicians to provide seamless care 7 days a week.
Please click "Apply now" for immediate consideration!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.