Hope Home Care
Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN)
Hope Home Care is currently hiring an RN Case Manager!
Our nurses enjoy Competitive Visit Pay, Health Insurance (50% Company Paid), Mileage Reimbursement, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Life Insurance, Cell Phone Reimbursement, Verizon Wireless discount, and more.
As the RN Case Manager you will plan, organize, and direct home care services. You'll build from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
- Dental Insurance Plan
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Vacation Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
• Complete an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs.
• Provide a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
• Regularly re-evaluate patient nursing needs. Initiate the plan of care and make necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
• Use health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
• Furnish those services requiring substantial & specialized nursing skills.
• Develop a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions.
• Include the patient and the family in the planning process. Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
• Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
• Counsel the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
• Provide health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
• Identify discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
• Act as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor and assume responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
• Prepare clinical notes and progress notes and update the primary physician when necessary and at least every 60 days.
• Communicate with the physician regarding the patient’s needs and reports any changes in the patient’s condition; obtain/receive physician’s orders as required.
• Communicate with community health-related persons to coordinate the care plan.
• Participate in in-service programs and supervise and teach other nursing personnel.
• Participate in on-call duties as defined by the on-call policy.
• Ensure that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
• Instruct, supervise and evaluate home health aide care provided every two (2) weeks.
Experience & Qualifications
• Experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Previous home health/OASIS experience is a plus
• Current licensure in state, CPR certification and valid drivers license
• Current physical and TB test required
• Must be able to pass a BCI background check
• Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist
• Must have a passion for taking excellent care of those in need
• Must be dedicated to performing work at a high level of quality not only with direct patient care but in the documentation completed for that care as well
• Must be available to answer phone calls/messages while in the field or return calls/messages in a timely manner
Hope Home Care is a Christian faith-based, locally owned, and operated agency that has been providing in-home skilled nursing, home health aide services, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and medical social worker services to clients in Southwest Ohio since 2012. Our well-trained health care professionals work closely with patients, their families, and their physicians to provide seamless care 7 days a week.
Our high-quality patient care has been recently recognized with a 5 (out of 5) star rating from CMS and "Top 500" status from HomeCare Elite in 2018 which recognizes the top-performing Medicare-certified agencies in the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.